My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

What I Have Been Working On

My granddaughter asked me to make her a Mustache
quilt.
A few days later she asked me if I had made it yet.
No, not yet --
well, I would like for you to add some baby Llama's to it
too please.--
I will try but don't know if I will be able to find fabric with
baby llama's --
That's okay if you can't.
Now how do you make Baby Llama's and
mustaches work together???
She will be surprised!!!
I have finished the top, now to quilt it up and
I will show you what I did.
(who would of thought mustaches would be so popular??)
 
until later - Carol
 

0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment