My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Last Quilt this Trip

Sadly it's time to put away my sewing machine, fold up my cutting table and take the ironing board back to the closet.  it's time to start cleaning and packing to go back to MS.


I just finished this one and it is ready to take back and quilt on the longarm. The blue fabric with the large hot pink flowers is another one I found that I didn't want to cut up. I found a nice pattern in the book "Stop, Drop and Roll" by Heather Mulder Peterson that I liked. I did change it up just a tad but not much.


Isn't this little birdie so cute!! It is a machine applique that you can find at
called 'Sweet Tweets' I am going to make a baby quilt with the whole set, I think it will look adorable.

Please excuse all the wrinkles. I don't press my tops here at the beach. They are just going to be packed up into a tub to go back home. I'll take them out one at a time, give them a good press then load them on the longarm and finish them up. Lately I've been doing more sewing here, then quilting there so I have so many tops waiting for me. Hopefully I'll be showing you some finished quilts soon!!

Until later -- Carol

 

0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment