My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Package Quilt

this cute little quilt was made from a quilt kit from Connecting Threads

I really wanted to get this one finished before Christmas and
only needed to stitch down the applique and do the
quilting and with an eye infection (hard to see) I did this.
haha!! Not such a good job on the bow stitching
but it is for me so that is good enough.
 
the fabric is so cute
and so is the design
 
 
I like that it is not the traditional Christmas colors
 
 
I used a snowflake panto and like the way it turned out.
the quilting showed up so much better before it was
washed but i do love this look much better.
and I thought I'd introduce you to my little buddy
Fritzy
he likes to follow me around and see what I'm up to.
I went into a pet store to get some dog treats and
came out with this sweet little fellow.
I was only going to carry him around with
me while I shopped for my doggie goodies
But he was so darn sweet.
He came from the local humane society and
 was born on March 11, the same day as my
hubby and granddaughter.
Gosh he is growing so fast!!
 

0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment