My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Three More

Last year I found a really cute fabric panel with doctors and nurses called Nurse Central. I added some fabric from my stash and made a quilt for my doctor.   I just love my doctor, She doesn't rush through visits and she really cares about her patients.
Anyhow, she loved it so much. This year when I went back for my checkup she asked to buy three just like the one I made for her.
And here they are -
I cut the panel apart, sewed a border around each
block and used white sashing
I used the same fabric for all three
quilts but arranged them just a little
different
I was so lucky, they had just reprinted the fabric
 
this panel has the cutest pictures
 
 
 
 
  I quilted little hearts all over it (panto)
 
as usual I had so much fun making these quilts.
 
Sewing is SO much fun!!!
 
until later - Carol
 

0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment