My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Quilts for My Daughters

I thought I had posted pictures of this quilt but I didn't. This is another finish for 2016.

this quilt was inspired by the Bestie quilt's  I made for my granddaughters.
I made 2 of these- one for each daughter.
 
I found the embroidery designs at Bunnycup Embroidery
and thought they were so cute I could hardly wait to use them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
you may remember this design from the pillow
covers I made for my sisters
 
 
I found this Pearls & Lace Heart from Hang to Dry and it
seemed perfect for this quilt.
 
I hope you are having lots of fun doing the things you like to do.
until later - Carol
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment