My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Out to Sea Quilt

Here is my last make of 2016. It is a queen size quilt I made for the beach house with "Out to Sea" fabric.
I liked the fabric so much that I didn't want to chop it up into small pieces.
I found a quilt on Pottery Barn that I like and used it for my inspiration.
After I had started quilting it I saw my map in the upper left corner is upside down - ugh!!
All is well though, the top two row's fold down to cover it when the bed is made so
it doesn't show.
 
 
 
 
 
I used the pink anchor fabric shown above to make roman shades for the room and plan to add
Navy Blue curtains to add a little color to the outside of the window.
This quilt has already been slept under by my daughter, who said it is so soft and cuddly
that she wanted to take it home with her when she left.
I forgot to take a picture of the back - I used Navy Blue and white Chevron Fabric.
 
I hope you have a fun week-end doing the things you like to do.
until later - Carol
 
 

0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment