My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

My First Rag Quilt

I had so much fun making this little quilt
 
 
I even had so much fun cutting the seams.
I was a little disappointed that I didn't buy more flannel - I just didn't
want to stop with just one.
 
 
Here is the print a little closer
 
 
 
and it was so easy to make
I wanted somthing light so I didn't add any batting.
I followed this video from
 
I hope you are enjoying your week-end too!!
 
until later - Carol
 


1 Thoughtful Comments:

Jo C. said...

Darling! Everyone complains about the cutting part, but I kind of enjoy it. Love your colrs!

Post a Comment