My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Friday, July 26, 2013

More Blocks And Pictures of my Cottage

These blocks are so much fun to sew
Block 3
 
Block 4
 
Block 5
 
and a group photo
 
and since I spent about two weeks cleaning my sewing room I thought I would show
some pictures.
this is where I sit and sew
 
and this area is for my friends/family
 
 
my new cutting table.
It isn't finished yet, it needs a bigger top (soon)
I saw this table
and loved it so I made one for myself.
It was so easy to put together.
I love it - so much storage area and a just the right height for me
 
and back here is where Miss Millie lives
(I took these pictures while Madison was finishing her quilt)
 
 and it's so sad to say that
with such a nice sewing room like this
I do most of my quilt sewing at the beach in my living room.
I just have more time to sew here.
There I have lots of family to spend time with, a
house to "try" to keep clean
and way too much to try to keep up with.
 
until later - Carol


 

0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment