My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Penguin Cheer Block 4

 
Here is block 4 of the Penguin Cheer Quilt
This block is so big it was a little harder to handle but I'm
 pleased with the way it turned out.
 
and here are the first four blocks
I think this is going to be so cute when it's finished
I love happy bright colors
I need to pick out some fabric for the sashing - I think I bought some
lime and orange when I originally bought the fabric but now
I'm thinking maybe lime and red
I usually don't know what I will use until after I get all the blocks sewn
 
I won't be able to make a block today and I'm not sure about tomorrow
but I can hardly wait to make the next one. This is so much fun!!
until later- Carol
 
 


1 Thoughtful Comments:

Brenda said...

I just found your blog by a link somehow. LOL. I truly do not know how, but after seeing your penguin block I knew I wanted to see more and so chose the follow by bloglovin button. I adore your penquins and am sorry that I missed this free quilt pattern. But like you time gets away and with so many spectacular quilt patterns to create it is easy to loose one until another time. You are doing a great job with the applique have fun creating these fabulous blocks!Thank you for sharing and have a fantastic creative day!

Post a Comment