My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Minions Quilt

My grandson is crazy for Minions so I had to make him a quilt.

 
I bought the panel and thought I would do a simple border around it
with one of the fabrics in the minion line
but I happened upon this free pattern
and decided to make it.
 
 
the back is done in this cute minion print.
 
We have 8 grandchildren 3 boys 5 girls
ages 18 months - 17 years old.
When we have them over for the night we divide them
into two nights - girl's night, and boy's night.
Last time they stayed we had two days of going to see
the Minions at the Movie Theater.....
although I prefer characters that can talk, it wasn't
as bad as I thought it would be.
Everyone had a good time!
 
I hope you are having a good day!
until later - Carol
 

0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment