My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Christmas Quilt

2014 was a crazy busy year for me. I did manage to make a few quilts just not much time to blog.
So I guess I'll start off where I left off.
This is the boy version of the Christmas Quilt I showed for the girls.
I wanted to give these quilts out at Thanksgiving in 2013 but ran out of time
and almost didn't make it again in 2014 but I did and was SO happy!
I made 2 with girl colors for my daughters
and this one with the traditional colors for my son. I was happy
with all three of them, and the kids were happy with them too.
These cute embroidery designs came from
 
 
even though I did each design 3 times I never got tired of it
(see the red string under the white fabric?? I sure hope I
removed it before I gifted the quilt, I'll have to check)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
I had so much fun making these quilts.
 
Until next time - Carol

 
 

0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment