My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Monday, February 25, 2013

One for my Sister

This was a fun one to make.
It is for my sister. I hope she likes it.
 
I wanted to take a close up of the stitching before washing
it, but someone else had other plans. As soon as I laid it
down he had to come try it out.
 
I used white thread on top and red in the bobbin. It worked
out pretty good. I did see a little of the red on top in places
through the needle holes
but after I washed it and the thread snuggled in
all was fine. (this is a picture before washing)
and this is the back.
Now to get it boxed up and in the mail.
 
I am finishing up another one so pictures to come soon!
 
until later - Carol
 

3 Thoughtful Comments:

Barb said...

She will looooovvvvee it!

Tjtruesdale said...

I love it!! What is the pattern??

vivian said...

Beautiful-I especially like the red dot centers!

Post a Comment