My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Monday, June 20, 2016

Penguin Cheer - Last Block

Well I have finished my very last block of the Penguin Cheer Quilt
Block 13
These blocks were so much fun to make and I'm looking forward
to having this quilt finished for Christmas this year.
 
I am so happy with the way this is turning out.
I think it will be even cuter once I get the sashing attached.
 
I hope you are having a fun day!
until later - carol

2 Thoughtful Comments:

Brenda said...

Thank you for sharing all of your blocks along the way (sorry, I missed a few) and now seeing them all laid out together they are marvelous! Looking forward to seeing the blocks with the sashing and I hope that you share the whole process to the end! Have a fantastic creative day!

Carol said...

Brenda
thanks for your kind words. I will be sure to show pictures of the quilt with the sashing and quilting.

Post a Comment