My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Monday, May 30, 2016

Penguin Cheer Block 3

I am having so much fun making these blocks. This is my first quilt with applique without using my embroidery machine. I have a feeling there will be many more.

Here is block 3
Isn't she so cute in her vest and scarf !!
 
 
and the first three blocks
 
In addition to this quilt I have 6 other lap quilts I'm making for
Christmas gifts. I'm so excited about the way those quilts are
turning out too. I can't share them until after Christmas ( it's really
hard to wait) but it feels so good to get an early start this year.
 
I just finished up a rag quilt for my bed. I didn't get a full view picture
of the quilt but will try to do that when I get back home
Here is a little preview
 
 
I made this quilt with flannel for my batting to make it lightweight
for the summer and it is very comfortable. It is not heavy and gives the
perfect amount of warmth.
 
until later - Carol
 


0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment