My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Finish

Just finished this one for me
I usually use warm and white batting but gave
Hobbs 80/20 a try with this one
I liked quilting with it.
The true test will be when I snuggle up with the quilt though
a simple quilt but I like the featured fabric so much I am glad
I didn't cut it into smaller pieces
It really does look so much better in person
and here is a shot of the back
Sorry for the bad pictures
They were taken at night and I don't think I had the quilt
hanging straight either.
 
until  later - Carol
 

1 Thoughtful Comments:

Barb said...

Pictures look great....

Post a Comment