My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Finished Top

 
When I saw this fabric I knew I wanted a quilt for myself
out of it.
The teal, lime green and grey looked so nice together
not to mention the print of the fabric.
So I went into EQ and put something together
and bought some fabric to play along with it.
 
Then I just couldn't bring myself to chop the print up.
I didn't want to loose any of the design
so.....
this is what I did instead.
it is simple but I like this much better.
Now to get it loaded and quilted...
hummm.....
what do I quilt on it?????
 
until later - Carol
 

0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment